JOB OPPORTUNITIES in Geneva & Lausanne
Red Whale Swim School is looking for SWIM TEACHERS and ASSISTANT- SWIM TEACHERS
Our swim school is growing and with our new pool being built in Bellevue (Geneva) and a growing demand in Lausanne (Flon), we are looking for new swim teachers and new assistant-swim teachers to start working immediately.
We mainly teach babies and children from 5 months old. Our teachers are in the water for the levels up to penguins. Our pools are heated to 32°.
We do not have a squad or competition level. This is a learn-to-swim school. Our courses are based on the well-being of the child, and learning how to swim in a playful way.
Would you like to join a dynamic, serious and motivated team as well as a company in full evolution? Whether you have experience in swim teaching or you want to learn a new profession, Red Whale might be interested in hiring you.
Skills and qualities required:
1. At least one year's moral commitment to Red Whale
2. You have a BLS/AED, POOL BASE, POOL PLUS certificate or you register to achieve one quickly
3. Conversational level in French AND English. Our courses are given in both languages. You need to be able to explain to children and parents in both languages what you are teaching.
4. You are resourceful, independent, serious, motivated, dynamic and smiling. A very gentle, fun approach is needed to teach children how to swim
5. You have the right to work in Switzerland (Swiss or EU national, or you have the right to work in Switzerland
6. Available in after school hours AND weekends
Working hours :
Weekends: Saturdays and Sundays
Weekdays from 16:00
Depends on experience and working hours
Are you interested in joining a young and dynamic company that is in full development?
Send your CV and a cover letter by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org