SPRING TERM REGISTRATION 2022
(25/4 - 26/06/2022)
CHILDREN YOUNGER THAN 3,5 YEARS OLD
GENEVA - SPRING TERM 2022 REGISTRATION
25/04 - 26/06/2022
Registrations are done by creating a Family account and choosing your class depending on your swim level.
Children under 3,5 years old swim with one parent who accompanies them in the water.
There is only one parent/adult in the water but you can alternate the parent/adult who attends the lesson. There is no entry fee to join our pools.
Please choose the correct level of your swim class:
Starfish class - Children aged 5 months to 12 months
Seahorse YOUNG class - Children aged 12 months - 18months
Seahorse OLD class - Children aged 18 months - 24 months
Goldfish YOUNG class - Children aged 24 months to 2 years and 8 months old
Goldfish OLD class - Children aged 2 years and 8 months to 3,5 years old
Classes last 30 minutes and are given in French & English.
10% discount on second child
20% discount on third child
30% discount on fourth child
Registration is by term. Each child has one lesson per week at the same time throughout the term.
Our pool is a teaching pool and we are only open during teaching hours.
We do not offer trial lessons but for new children, you can cancel 24 hours after the first lesson
and you will be reimbursed for the remainder of the lessons.
We currently teach in different pools in Geneva & in Lausanne.
Weekdays and weekend in Chambésy/Geneva for children aged 5 months until 6 years old (depending on level).
Weekdays only in Chêne-Bourg/Gradelle for children aged 5 months until 6 years old (depending on level).
Weekends only in Champel - Beau Sejour Hospital for all children starting 5 months old (closed for Winter 2022).
Weekends only in Lausanne Flon for all children starting 5 months old (all levels welcome).
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SPRING 2022:
1. Currently the Swiss Conseil Fédéral does not require a covid certificate to enter our facilities. However, should rules change during the Spring term, it will compulsory to follow these rules. Not complying to these rules will mean you cannot enter our facilities. If the government changes the requirements for entry to public spaces again, we will implement these new measures. There are no refunds or make-up courses if you cannot comply with the new regulations.
2. Masks are not compulsory in our facilities anymore either. However, should rules change, you will need to follow these new rules. There are no refunds or make-up courses if you cannot comply with the new regulations.
3. In case of cancellation of lessons due to closure of pool due to technical difficulties, there will be a life-long credit allocated to
your family account. There are no refunds nor make-up lessons offered, even if you do not return.
4. There are no make-up lessons or refunds in case of illness or absence. We cannot offer you another lesson or time during the term. There are no ad-hoc changes during term due to travel, or absence.
5. Once you choose your lesson, it cannot be changed after 15th April 2022, unless asked by teacher due to level adjustment.
6. Only new children can cancel their lessons if cancellation happens maximum 24 hours after their first lesson.
7. From January 2022, in case of pool closure by governmental or cantonal decision or by pool operator due to Covid-19, a life-long credit of the missed lessons will be applied to your family account. The credit will be applied at the next term you register. There are no refunds nor make-up lessons, even if you leave Switzerland or decide not to enrol again.