GENEVA SWIM LESSONS
Warm, child friendly pools - lessons for children of 5 months old and above
The Winter 2022 term starts on the 10th January 2022 and finishes on the 10th April 2022.
There are no lessons from 14th February - 20th February 2022 (school holidays).
This means there are 12 lessons in Winter 2022.
The full price of the term is 480 CHF (not including sibling discount).
Please create your customer account today - Enrolments will be open on TUESDAY 7th DECEMBER at 8PM.
From Tuesday 7 December at 8pm, you will be able to log in to your account and choose your lessons time, according to the level of your children, and confirm and pay by credit card.
We currently teach in 3 different pools in Geneva.
Weekdays and weekend in Chambésy (1292) for children aged 5 months until 6 years old (depending on level).
Weekdays only in Chêne-Bourg/Gradelle for children aged 5 months until 6 years old (depending on level).
Weekends only in Champel - Beau Sejour Hospital for all children starting 5 months old.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR WINTER 2022:
1. A covid certificate is required in all our pools. From January 2022 Red Whale will be implementing the 2G rule. This means that anyone needing a Covid certificate (currently 16+) will need to be either vaccinated or have a valid recovery. We will no longer accept tests for Covid certificates. If the government changes the requirements to enter public spaces again, we will enforce these new measures. There are no refunds or make-up lessons if you cannot comply with the new regulations.
2. Anyone 12 years and older is required to wear a mask correctly inside our facilities until further notice (age subject to change).
3. In case of cancellation of lessons due to closure of pool due to technical difficulties, there will be a life-long credit allocated to
your family account. There are no refunds nor make-up lessons offered, even if you do not return.
4. There are no make-up lessons or refunds in case of illness or absence. We cannot offer you another lesson or time during the term.
5. Once you choose your lesson, it cannot be changed after 1st January 2022, unless asked by teacher due to level adjustment.
There are no ad-hoc changes during term due to travel, or absence.
6. Only new children can cancel their lessons if cancellation happens maximum 24 hours after their first lesson.
7. From January 2022, in case of pool closure by governmental or cantonal decision or by pool operator due to Covid-19, a life-long credit of the missed lessons will be applied to your family account. The credit will be applied at the next term you register. There are no refunds nor make-up lessons, even if you leave Switzerland or decide not to enrol again.